Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So Many Topics...

I am, quite literally, falling-down tired. So much has happened here and on top of it all, I'm recovering from a head cold. A few things I want to share, but don't have the energy for at the moment, so I'll post a sort of teaser and fill it in over the next week:


  • Oldest Son asked the funniest (and quite a complimentary) question about our rabbi today, which I briefly blogged about on Our Kids Speak
  • We adopted a dog!
  • We went camping on the kids' first tent-camping trip, with the new dog, and lived to tell about it
  • I wrote a Jewish short story called "Saturdays" to be posted soon on Elster's Storytellers
  • I just learned about a lump-less, undetectable-by-mammogram form of breast cancer called Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) and will post a news story shortly
  • The children's chapter book my company (Yaldah Publishing) is publishing is now available for advance reservations, PLUS I got the first chapter uploaded to the publishing web site for people to check out. More info to be posted soon on my work blog, yaldah-publishing.blogspot.com
  • A million thoughts that have yet to take any literary form as a result of reading one of my newest favorite blogs, I Was Thinking About... Maybe I can get some of my own thoughts inspired by Yael's down in a post or two
  • As in Days of Old is coming along nicely, though I need to resolve the "Do I write or do I sleep?" dilemma
I think that's about it for now. I'm off to an early bedtime!
Post a Comment