Thursday, January 11, 2007

ACK!

A good friend of mine offered to watch Youngest Son for a few hours while I ran some errands, and hopefully I would have some extra time to write, since I'm now behind schedule and I have to get this book written so I can get it to my editor and it's already almost halfway through January and it's still not done and now I've got dog obedience classes for Chaya and Talmud classes for me and Oldest Son's music teacher gave me a "special invitation" to join Israeli Folk Dancing again so I could remember the steps to Zodiak (which I did all by myself, thank you very much), but it was a gentle reminder that I really ought to go back, and Oldest Son is having a birthday party on Motzei Shabbat that I have to prepare for and now Jack wants everyone to link to him for Link to Jack Day and EVERYONE WANTS A PIECE OF ME!

Whuf.

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

I appreciate your kind words and help. Tip of the hat to you.

Sheyna said...

Back atcha. :-) Keeps me real. And reminds me there's still a whole world beyond my computer screen.