Monday, November 21, 2005

What a month (or two)!

Okay, confession time: I haven’t been overly busy, exactly. I just haven’t been… here. And I should be, because I am stuck in my writing, feeling sort of stuck in my life, and I know for a fact that the only thing that ever gets me unstuck is to write about it. Even writing about not being able to write, which seems silly, but it really works.

The High Holy Days were quite nice this year, and very meaningful for me. Nothing exemplary to write about, except that I’m getting better at listening to my intuition and the “still small voice inside.” But there have been some events since then that have left me fuming or shaking my head with disbelief, or laughing at the absurdity of it all. And I think, where do I go with this? How do I get the anger or the disbelief or the excitement out of my system so I can move on with other things (and not get stuck in either my life or my writing)? Then it hits me.

>>HEAD SMACK!<<

Yeah, that’s part of what a blog is for!

So I’m back, and do I have some stories to share!

No comments: