Sunday, December 04, 2005

Illness Yields Good Results

It was 6 degrees Fahrenheit out this evening, but I haven't left the house in two days. Feeling a little under the weather, I spent Shabbat curled up with a blanket and a good book, and Sunday I worked.

Worked on AS IN DAYS OF OLD? You ask, slightly hopeful.

Alas, no. Not actual writing. But I did give myself a boost of motivation and energy by launching my new web site:

www.sheyna.galyan.com

I still need to finish one page (the one for writers, of course) but otherwise, I'm pleased with it.

Go check it out. Go on. Really. I'll wait.

>>humming to self...<<

So, what did you think?

Not bad for someone who hasn't written HTML code in a couple of years, right?

And okay, I'll get to work on that book thing right away. Especially since I don't have anything more to procrastinate with.

Yet.

No comments: