Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Wear Many Kippot

I write this blog as a writer, a mom, and a Jew. Like you, I wear many hats and have many other roles. One of those roles is that I run a small, independent publishing company. I wanted to keep my professional publishing work separate from my creative writing work (even if the creative writing work gets accepted and passes the editorial staff and eventually becomes part of the professional publishing work), so I started a publishing blog as well.

Since my publishing work has kept me quite busy of late, working on another author's book to be released this October, I'm trying to do some more blogging on the publishing side of things.

And to really kick it off, I blogged about one of the funniest telephone conversations I've had in a long time, which either says something about the nature of this particular call or the nature of my calls in general. I'm not sure which. Anyway, you can read about it in The Phone Call That Made My Day on my professional blog, Yaldah Publishing.

And we thank you for your support.

No comments: