Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oldies but Goodies

It's frightening to think that I've been blogging long enough to have "oldies," but as the whole Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas debate continues anew, and as the population once again divides over which greeting they'll be subjected to at the local discount store, I thought I'd drag this one out:


Happy... Merry... what is your holiday, anyway?


And since that debate - and particularly the question of the mutual exclusivity of Judaism and Christianity - brought up the issue of dual/multiple covenant theology (an issue dear to me), I refer you to an allegory I wrote nearly ten years ago, and my second blog post ever:


The Three Children: A Multi-Covenantal Story


And lastly, since as of 30 minutes ago, we're finally getting snow here in our little area of Minnesota, here's just a fun parody of a familiar song played frequently this time of year:


Schlepping Through a Winter Wonderland


Happy reading!

No comments: