Monday, February 05, 2007

In Case You Missed Them...

I seem to be trying hard to fight off either the effects of long-term sleep deprivation or the flu, so I can't guarantee any new posts today. However, here are some of what I consider the more important or interesting posts I've put up lately, in case you missed them.

On Books:

The Return of the Rabbi Detective

My Characters Made Me Cry

Book Burning: History Repeats Itself

Who's Paranoid Now?

Writing and Shabbat

Question Regarding Rebbetzins: Need Anonymous Help Please


On Beliefs:

On Israel: Hope, Safety, Identity, Existence


On Books and Beliefs:

Dear Rabbi, Merry Christmas - An Excerpt


On Blogging:

Do You Blog Like You Talk?


When I have the energy, I'll put up some posts about my first book, some behind-the-scenes info that hardly anybody knows, maybe a few character bios, why this series is unlike anything else out there, and why I think that's so important. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Ah yes the roundup, I know it well. :)

Sheyna said...

Hey, I learn from the best. ;-)