Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Strange Searches

I was a little surprised to see so many people found there way here from Google, so I dug around a bit to find out what they were searching for, that they should wind up on my blog.

Here are the most interesting search terms:

hadassah magazine
Okay, this makes sense, as I did post about my book being in the magazine.

morris allen agriprocessors
All I can say is "Yay! People are paying attention! People want to know! Keep it going!"

ayefah
Me too.

percocet stay awake
Definitely not me.

kosher taco bell
I'm guessing they found my entry on the Taco Bell Bigot. I wonder what they thought, or if it answered any of their questions. (Probably not.)

haman the evil pm of persia
Hmm...

4 beliefs of the lavan
No clue.

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

I always find these things to be interesting.

Baleboosteh said...

Nothing to exotic here...I just came here from JRants, but I do agree with jacks shack, it is interesting to see how people come across your blog.